jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2018

Haters

I'm petite.
I'm kind of thin. I'm a brunette.
I'm brown skinned. I have a normal face: doesn't pop out from the crowd, for the good or the bad.

I do not have a flat stomach. My eyes are pretty small. I don't have a perfect skin.

My hips aren't wide. My breasts are small, kind of like a 12 year old. My butt is what you could say almost unexistent.

My body is waaay to bony. I got curly and messy hair. I wear glasses and my teeth are not what you could say white.

I usually have this stupid fight with my body.

And I usually forget this:
I'm mostly healthy. My body can drive me around wherever and whenever I want to. I can dance as long as I want to.

Society has told me on and on that a skinny body is beautiful, however, I have been body shamed by a lot of people for being 'skinny'. I.ve been told I am not atractive, because my hips, my butt, my breats or even my eyes are not as big as someone elses. I've been told I should also lose weight.

Aparently, no one is ok or completely happy with my body.
Not even me.

So I have decided I am not gonna let all of that get to me.
I know I am beautiful. I know I can see beauty everywhere, so I should find it in myself.
It's alright if I'm not someone else, I am me.
I am enough.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario